- /1 MD, 1847.
- /2 Cutting, 'The late Dr Home FLS &c.', not sourced. [probably taken from Bardsley's cutting book].
- /3 Cutting, William Charles Henry, 'A biographical notice of Edward Holme' read at the anniversary meeting of the Provincial Medical and Surgical Association, Aug 1848.
- /4 Cutting of biography from Brockbank, 1904.
- /5 Typescript of inscription on monument at UCL and manuscript transcription of gravestone in Ardwick Cemetery.
- /6 Cutting, A A Mumford, 'The health of schoolboys', not sourced, n.d. [193-?]
- /7 Holograph note by unknown hand with reference to W C Henry, 'A biographical notice'.
- /8-23 Holograph notes (EBL), various sources.
- /24-26 Holograph notes (EBL), MRI minutes.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/HolmeE/1
- Dates of Creation1847-[193-?], n.d.
- Physical Description26 pieces