- /1 Holograph note, Swindells Manchester Streets and Manchester Men, details of Lynch's work as an apothecary.
- /2 Holograph note, Axon, Annals of Manchester, death of Lynch.
- /3 Holograph note, transcript of gravestone of Lynch family.
- /4 Holograph note, reference to Lynch as freeman of jury in Manchester in 1833, from Court Leet Records.
- /5-6 Holograph notes, MRI records, including some references to Daniel Lynch junior.
- /7 Holograph note, notes from various sources about Daniel Lynch, senior and junior.
- /8 Holograph note, Manchester School register, Edward son of Daniel Lynch entered in 1809.
- /9 Holograph note, Manchester School register, reference to Samuel Bailey who had been articled to Lynch.
- /10 Holograph note, various sources, hospital appointments of Daniel Lynch junior and senior.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/LynchD/1
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Physical Description10 pieces