- /1 Holograph note re. medical education.
- /2-4 Holograph note MRI minutes, employment as physicians' clerk.
- /5 Holograph note Bower Harrison's autobiography, member of Brazennose St. medical club.
- /6 Holograph note Axon's Annals, note about John Hall of Congleton, a doctor and Charles hall's father.
- /7 MD entry 1847, holograph note for 1856 entry.
- /8 Letter from Hall to James Bower Harrison, 11 April 1852, hopes Harrison's book sells well, doubts about publishing own work, discusses situation in the (Torquay) Consumption Hospital, treatment of inmates with plumbi diacet and its effects, asks after Braithwaite at Northwich, and mentions Dr Lec who practised there has recently died. Dated at Torquay. Includes envelope.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/HallCR/1
- Dates of Creation1847-1852n.d.
- Physical Description8 pieces