- /1-3 Holograph notes MRI minutes re. appointment and death, 1834-7.
- /4 Holograph note, record of Player being interred in niche in All Saints Church, Manchester.
- /5 Holograph note reference to Player in Bower Harrison's autobiography
- /6 Holograph note reference to Player in Turner's memoirs.
- /7-10 letters from Mabel Blanche Harrison [daughter of Bower Harrison?] to EBL, 14 Feb 1935-10 November 1936, mostly personal information, but does include references to Player, particularly a miniature possibly of Player. Letters for 6 November 1935 and 10 November 1936 are torn in half.
- /11 Copy of an engraving believed to by of Player; a note on dorse by EBL says donated by Mabel Harrison.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/PlayerH/1
- Dates of Creationn.d., 1935-1936
- Physical Description11 pieces