- /1 Cutting, 'Climber galls forty feet: doctor injured', and 'Hurt Sale climber has good night', not sourced, 17 April 1937.
- /2 Letter from Kirkman to Edward Brockbank, 10 March 1941, when he had been posted to Yatesbury with the RAF.
- /3 Application form (senior surgical registrar MRI), 15 August 1952.
- /4-6 MMS Biographical forms 1965, [1983?] 1992.
- /7 MD entry 1993.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/KirkmanN/1
- Dates of Creation1937-1993
- Physical Description7 pieces