- /1-3 Holograph notes MRI minutes references to Phillips 1835-7.
- /4 Holograph note reference to his death from fever in Bower Harrison's autobiography.
- /5 Cutting Manchester Guardian 23 May 1835, letter proposing his election as physician at the Infirmary.
- /6 Holograph note references in RenaudMRI and Jordan, Jordan.
- /7-8 typescript notes re positions held by Phillips.
- /9 Holograph note entry in Wheeler, Manchester re. teaching duties.
- /10 Holograph note, inscriptions on family grave at St John's Church, Manchester.
- /11 Proof entry, Brockbank, Lives of the honorary medical staff..
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/PhillipsC/1
- Dates of Creation1835n.d.
- Physical Description11 pieces