- /1 Letter from Mackenzie to Marsden resigning from MMS, 6 January 1907.
- /2 Typescript biography of Mackenzie from Power, Masters of Medicine, n.d.
- /3 Offprint, John Hay, 'Sir James Mackenzie', the inaugural address to the Liverpool Medical Institution 17 October 1929, Liverpool Medico-Chirurgical Journal, 1930. Some water damage.
- /4 Cutting, short biography of Mackenzie, n.d.
- /5 Photocopy, biography of Mackenzie and extracts from his descriptions of diseases, from R.H. Major, Classic descriptions of disease, 1932.
- /6 Cutting, letter from Lord Amulree requesting information for the biography of Mackenzie to be written by Prof. A. Mair, Lancet, 21 January 1961.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/MackenzieJ/1
- Dates of Creation1907-1961
- Physical Description6 pieces