- /1 Completed vote for increasing MMS subscription, January 1863.
- /2 Medical directory entry 1869.
- /3 Notice of death of daughter Eleanor Theodora Morley Harrison, October 1933.
- /4 Holograph note, reference in Jordan to lecture given by Harrison at the Royal Manchester School of Medicine in 1861.
- /5 Holograph note, Harrison gives testimonial to Richard Brown in 1857.
- /6 Holograph note, brief biographical details gained by EBL from conversation with Harrison's daughter. Reference to Harrison's death and note in BMJ, 4 April 1877.
- /7 Holograph note, entry in Whellan Manchester, 1852.
- /8 Holograph note, medical directory entry 1856.
- /9 Holograph note, dates of birth and death, not sourced.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/HarrisonG/1
- Dates of Creation1863-1933n.d.
- Physical Description9 pieces