- /1 Obituary, BMJ, 14 April 1917, and notice of death, Manchester Guardian, 21 March 1917.
- /2 Letter from Arthur Golland to EBL, January 1929. Golland describes his memories of his time at MRI, in particular the splenectomy by Luckman, and the career of his father, Walker Golland.
- /3 Letter from Golland to EBL, January 1929. Golland describes his memories of MRI and Monsall Fever Hospital in the late nineteenth century, mentioning C.E. Smith, Charles Willacy and Edwin Tomkins. He also describes in more detail the splenectomy by Luckman.
- /4 Note from A.H. Burgess [to EBL] giving references for cases of splenectomy from 1549 to 1882, n.d
- /5 Holograph note re. medical education.
- /6 Holograph note, MRI minutes.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/Luckman/1
- Dates of Creation1917-1929n.d.
- Physical Description6 pieces