- /1 Autograph signature, n.d.
- /2-3 Photocopies from Manchester University Medical Students Gazette, one of article dated February 1905, the other not dated.
- /4-9 Correspondence between David Cook (Medical Librarian the University of Manchester) and Keith Clements, about the portrait by Henry Lamb of his father, March-June 1979. With rubbings from a Owens College medal won in 1903 by Henry Lamb for practical histology.
- /10-11 B/w photographic reproductions of portrait by Henry Lamb of his father Professor Horace Lamb, 1979. Dimensions: 25.5 x 23 cms.
- /12 Exhibition catalogue for retrospective exhibition of Henry Lamb's work held at Manchester City Art Gallery, 1984, including an introduction to Lamb's life and work by Keith Clements and Sandra Martin.
- /13 Cutting, 'Lamb to the easel', Observer, 13 May 1984.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/LambH/1
- Dates of Creation1979-1984n.d.
- Physical Description13 pieces