- /1 Carte de visite, identified as Dr Kershaw Senior , possibly John but possibly a different Kershaw, n.d. The photograph was taken by Knott photographers in Oldham. It has been taken by EBL from Dr Samuel Buckley's album.
- /2 MD entry 1869.
- /3 Cutting, 'Dr Kershaw Cottage Hospital, Royton', Lancet, 14 March 1931.
- /4 Holograph note re. medical education.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/KershawJn/1
- Dates of Creation1869-1931
- Physical Description4 pieces