- /1 Letter from R.G. McGowan, honorary secretary of the BMA Manchester Division, asking EBL to serve on the provisional committee in connection with the Annual Meeting of the BMA to be held in Manchester in 1929, 31 March 1927.
- /2 Two photographs of title page and first page of George Brown, Aids to anatomy, 1876. With letter to EBL about the photographs, 26 September 1934 [signature of the sender is illegible].
- /3 EBL bookplate, n.d.
- /4 Photocopy obituary, BMJ, 30 September 1950.
- /5 Photocopy obituary, Lancet, 30 September 1950.
- /6 Photocopy biography from G.H. Brown, Lives of the fellows of the Royal College of Physicians of London. - 1826-1925, London, 1955.
- /7-8 Letter from Ann B. Leech [daughter of EBL] to Valerie Ferguson, Medical Librarian, about Leech's papers, 20 March 1996, with a change of address card.
- /9-10 Copy letter from Valerie Ferguson to Ann B. Leech, 29 March 1996, with reply from Leech, 11 April 1996.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/LeechE/1
- Dates of Creation1927-1996
- Physical Description10 pieces