- /1-2 Holograph notes MRI minutes
- /3 Holograph note Fellows of Manchester Collegiate Church, re. a sermon delivered at the Church on occasion of death of Richard Hall.
- /4 Holograph note re. his will.
- /5 Holograph note extracted from transactions of the Antiquarian Society of Lancashire and Cheshire Vol. LIV, 1902, account by Hall of rescuing a man from drowning at Blackpool, 1785.
- /6 Holograph note notes on medical service from Bride,History of St Mary's, Renaud,MRI Brockbank.
- /7 Holograph note Medical Register entry 1779.
- /8 Holograph note notice of death, 1801.
- /9 Cutting entry in Brockbank, Lives of the honorary staff of the MRI....
- /10 Typescript note re. two letters of Richard Hall and Edward Hall resigning from MRI, now located at Chetham's Library.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/HallR/1
- Physical Description10 pieces