- /1 Holograph note MRI minutes references to Hatton.
- /2 Holograph note Bower Harrison mentions as a member of the medical club in Brazennose St., Manchester.
- /3 MD entry 1847.
- /4 MD entry 1869
- /5 Holograph note references in Slugg, Reminiscences and Jordan, Jordan
- /6 Holograph note entry in Whellan's Directory 1852, resident in Oxford St. Manchester.
- /7 Cutting from Medical Times and Gazette 10 July 1858, reports a testimonial for Hatton from Lancashire and Cheshire branch of the BMA.
- /8 Holograph noteManchester City News discusses Hatton's paper on sanitary condition in Chorlton on Medlock after the cholera outbreaks of 1847 and 1849.
- /9 Carte de visite portrait photograph of Hatton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/HattonJ/1
- Dates of Creation1847-1869n.d.
- Physical Description9 pieces