- /1 Cutting Manchester University Medical S February 1903, profile of Irving.
- /2 MD entry 1927
- /3 Letter from Irving to EBL, 25 June 1929, says unable to identify certain individuals in his sketches, says has given up the 'detested profession of medicine and surgery'.
- /4 Cutting notice of death and obit. Manchester Guardian 29 February 1932.
- /5 Typescript note concerning Irving's University sketches....
- /6 Letter from P.M. Bromley, principal of Dalton Hall, Manchester to WB, 27 November 1962 concerning Irving's contribution to the in-house journal The Daltonian, and source of a photo of Irving in this journal
- /7 Photo of Irving as a student copied from The Daltonian vol. 1, 1901.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/IrvingH/1
- Dates of Creation1901-1962
- Physical Description7 pieces