- /1 Cutting, biography from Brockbank Lives and Sketches of the Honorary Staff of the Manchester Royal Infirmary, (Manchester, 1904).
- /2 Holograph note mentioned in Slugg, Reminiscences as living in Piccadilly, Manchester in 1830s.
- /3-4 Holograph notes, mentioned in MRI minutes 1808-1841.
- /5 Holograph note mentioned in Wheeler's Manchester 1836.
- /6 Holograph note mentioned in Baines Directory 1825.
- /7 Holograph note, mentioned in Renaud MRIand BrockbankLives sketches honorary medical staff.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/MitchellJ/1
- Dates of Creation1904n.d.
- Physical Description7 pieces