- /1 Holograph note re. medical education.
- /2 Holograph note re. his apprenticeship to James Stephens,
- /3 Mounted photograph of Jordan in middle age.
- /4 Mounted photograph of Jordan's house in Heaton Moor.
- /5 Photograph of a stained glass window in St Paul's Church, Heaton Moor, dedicated to F.W. Jordan by his son, N.T.K. Jordan.
- /6 postcard from 'Tom' [Jordan?] n.d., reports an improvement in his weight.
- /7 Typescript speech on Manchester medical history delivered by Jordan to Manchester Medical Society not dated.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/JordanF/1
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Physical Description7 pieces