- /1 MD entry 1927.
- /2 Notice of death, 1941.
- /3-4 Obituary and letter, Manchester Guardian, February 1941.
- /5 Holograph note re. medical education.
- /6 Holograph note, transcription of plaque at Manchester Crematorium for John Hamilton Larmuth and Leopold Larmuth.
- /7 Holograph note, ref 'cuttings', Larmuth signs petition favouring MRI extension 1892.
- /8-13 Bundle of biographical material collected by Edward Brockbank, including holograph notes (Brockbank), typescript drafts of biography, and letters to Brockbank from members of the Larmuth family, 1938-1941.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/LarmuthL/1
- Dates of Creation1927-1941
- Physical Description13 pieces