- /1 MD entry 1927.
- /2 Notice of will, 1943.
- /3 Holograph note, from History of Newton Chaplery, mentioning the marriage between Joshua Marriott and Lucy Spurrier in Derby in 1854, and that their son, Hyde, was a medical student in 1883.
- /4 Holograph note, ref 'cuttings'.
- /5 Holograph note, notice of death Manchester University Medical Students Gazette, 1942.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/MarriottH/1
- Dates of Creation19271943
- Physical Description5 pieces