- /1 Holograph note MRI minutes, certificate of medical practice 1841.
- /2 MD entry 1847.
- /3 MD entry 1869.
- /4 Holograph note St John's Church Manchester register entry for marriage to Lucy Bibby.
- /5 Letter from Juckes to James Bower Harrison 3 July 1866, asks to visit the lab to see a case of a retained placenta.
- /6 Holograph note Manchester City News'Notes and Queries', Juckes a pupil of Thomas Ollier.
- /7 Holograph note Slugg,Reminiscences, Juckes pupil of Ollier.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/Juckes/1
- Dates of Creation1847-1869n.d.
- Physical Description5 pieces