- /1 Holograph note entry in Baines, Directory 1825.
- /2 Cutting from Lit & Phil Centenary Volume, anecdote about Jarrold and John Dalton.
- /3 Holograph note MRI minutes Jarrold offers services as physician's locum, 1828.
- /4 Holograph note from Lit and Phil Transactions, Vol. XIX 1901, sets up company in 1804 to take ore from Alderley Edge, Cheshire.
- /5 MD entry 1847.
- /6 Holograph note Whellan's Directory, 1852.
- /7 Holograph note Axon'sAnnals, re. death of Jarrold.
- /8 Holograph note transcript of tombstone of Jarrold grave at Roby St Chapel, Piccadilly, Manchester.
- /9 Holograph note from Local Gleanings, February 1876, biographical note of Jarrold.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/Jarrold/1
- Dates of Creationn.d., 1847-1883
- Physical Description9 pieces