- /1 Typescript note of biographical data about Ollier.
- /2 Holograph note entry in Wheeler's 1836 re. medical lectures.
- /3 Holograph note entry in Baines Directory1825.
- /4 Holograph note entry in Manchester School Register re. Ollier.
- /5 Holograph note record in parish register of St John's Church, Manchester for Ollier's marriage to Ellen Tebbutt in 1834.
- /6 Holograph note record of baptism of children at St Peter's Church, Manchester 1837/8.
- /7 Holograph note references to Ollier's work in Slugg,Reminiscences, Memoir of Turner and BrockbankLives sketches honorary medical staff.
- /8 Holograph note MRI minute, given a criminal's body for dissection, 1831.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/OllierH/1
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Physical Description8 pieces