- /1 MD entry 1927.
- /2 Cutting Owens College Union Magazine June 1899, re. athletic achievements, including photo.
- /3 Holograph note, appears in Ancoats Hospital Group photograph.
- /4 Application letter post of anaesthetist at MRI, n.d.
- /5 Application letter post of accident house surgeon at MRI n.d.
- /6 Cutting Manchester Evening News 14 February 1936, re. sporting activities.
- /7 Notice of death 1950.
- /8 Obituary BMJ 19 August 1950.
- /9 Posthumous MMS Biographical form 1965, prepared by his widow, Mabel Moir.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/MoirE/1
- Dates of Creation1899-1965
- Physical Description9 pieces