Postcard of a studio portrait photograph of a man in highland dress military uniform, with kilt sporan and cap, and an army jacket with three stripes on the sleeve, holding a cane. He is standing in front of a painted backdrop of a landscape. On the reverse is a manuscript message.
Man in Highland Dress
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7rcb/7rcb/4/20
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7RCB/4/20
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/RCB/5/13/2
- Dates of Creationc.1910
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Mirroring, bottom and left edges, bottom right quarter. Yellowed. Scratches to surface especially bottom half. Writing in ink has faded to brown, especially bottom right. Production method: gelatin silver print.