Postcard of a black and white studio portrait photograph of Ruth Cavendish Bentinck, wearing a black hat, black skirt and high collared blouse, standing, holding a copy of 'Crusade', in front of a painted backdrop and leaning against a balustrade. The reverse is blank.
Ruth Cavendish Bentinck
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7rcb/7rcb/4/18
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7RCB/4/18
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/RCB/5/13/3
- Dates of Creationc.1912
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Mirroring centre and right, yellowed. Production method: photographic reproduction of a gelatin-silver print.