- Draft poetry review of Death of a Naturalist by Seamus Heaney and Cages by Ruth Fainlight, for Outposts, 28 Jan 1967.
- Draft review of Giles Goat-Boy or The Revised New Syllabus by John Barth, for Western Mail, under pseudo-name Henry Wriothesley, 27 Mar 1967, with related documents and publicity for the book.
- Draft reviews of No’s Knife by Samuel Beckett, EH Joe and Other Writings by Samuel Beckett and Beckett at Sixty: A Festschrift, for New Statesman, 7 Jul 1967, with galley proofs.
- Draft review of Celebrations by Alan Burns and The Self Devoted Friend by Marvin Cohen, for New Statesman, 7 Nov 1967.
- Draft review of The Euston Arch and the Growth of the London, Midland & Scottish Railway by Alison and Peter Smithson, for Guardian, 19 Dec 1968.
- Draft review of The Beastly Beatitudes of Balthazar B. by J.P. Donleavy, for Bookcase, 6 Jan 1969.Draft review of Elizabeth Bowen’s Eva Trout or Changing Scenes, for Bookcase, 22 Jan 1969.
- Draft review of Wilson Harris’ Palace of the Peacock, for Bookcase, 30 Jan 1969.
- Draft review of Terra Amata by J.M.G. le Clezio, for Bookcase, 13 Feb 1969.