Working papers file for the stage play, which was created from extracts from Whose Dog Are You? and the whole of You're Human Like the Rest of Them. Includes publicity information for the play, draft and revised script, pages from the published version of You're Human Like the Rest of Them, autograph notes, draft poem and typed script between the Moderator and the Priest. Stage play directed by Michael Bakewell. Includes a typed page of extracts from the two scripts. Dated Jan 1971.
B.S. Johnson Vs God, stage play for Basement Theatre
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 89001/3/1/19
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000885.0x000065
- Dates of Creation1971
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Performed at the Basement Theatre, London 18-20 January 1971.
Not Public Record(s)