Working papers relating to the collection of short prose 'Aren't You Rather Young To Be Writing Your Memoirs?' by B.S. Johnson.
'Aren't You Rather Young To Be Writing Your Memoirs?', working papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb58-addms89001/addms89001/2/2/3
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 89001/2/2/3
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000048.0x000287
- Dates of Creation1973
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 files
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Published by Hutchinson in 1973.
Includes: 'Introduction', 'Aren't You Rather Young to be Writing Your Memoirs?', 'What Did You Say the Name of the Place Was?', 'Never Heard it Called That Before', 'A Few Selected Sentences', 'Instructions for the Use of Women; or Here You've Been Done!', 'Broad Thoughts from a Home', 'These Count as Fictions' and 'Everyone Knows Somebody Who's Dead'.
Conditions Governing Access
Johnson, B.S., Aren't You Rather Young To Be Writing Your Memoirs? (Hutchinson 1973)