Drafts, source material, notes and material relating to the publishing of 'Travelling People', the first novel B.S. Johnson published, based on his experience of working at the Glyn Club in Abersoch in the summers of 1959 and 1960. Each chapter of the novel is written in a different style.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb58-addms89001/addms89001/1/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 89001/1/1
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000082.0x000227
- Dates of Creation1959-1963
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description16 files
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Travelling People was written between 1960-1962 and published in 1963 by Constable.
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)
Johnson, B.S., Travelling People (Constable 1963)