- MS 1521/4/17a;BJ[Weddell] Letter to John Brown, 30 January 1839 [Regarding James Weddell's election as a fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh]
- MS 501/9;D Copy of MS 1521/4/17a;BJ[Weddell]
- MS 1521/4/17;BJ[Weddell] Letter to John Brown, 18 February 1839 [Regarding James Weddell]
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 John Robinson/Correspondence
- Dates of Creation30 January to 18 February 1839
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical DescriptionCirca 2 letters
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The correspondence relates to James Weddell who during a voyage on board the brig Jane, 1822-1824 archived a furthest south of 74°.
Alternative Form Available
MS 501/9;D is a copy.