This report contains a detailed overview of the health issues, campaigns and developments Sir Liam was involved in over the course of his 12 years in office, including those championed through his annual reports and special reports. It includes the background to these issues, Sir Liam's contribution to debate and reform and the advances these contributions contributed or directly led to.
Advancing Health: Examples of the Work of the Chief Medical Officer for England 1998-2010
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 LD/3/3/20/2
- Dates of Creation14 Mar 2010
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
- Digital Materials
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access