Report by Professor Sir Sabaratnam Arulkumaran and Professor Alan Maryon-Davis, who were members of the judging panel for Sir Liam's annual health award for 2009. Includes explanation of the shortlisting criteria and process, description of each of the 7 shortlisted nominees and the final decision on the winners.
Judges Report from Chief Medical Officer's Public Health Awards 2009
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 LD/3/6/2/5
- Dates of Creation22 Jun 2009
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access