This report, in response to the mosquito-borne West Nile virus becoming endemic to the United States in 2002, set out measures aimed at the early identification and control of the virus in the event it should reach England. Also includes a contingency action plan to improve readiness diagnosis, management of the condition and prevention of further infection.
West Nile Virus: A Contingency Plan to Protect the Public’s Health
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 LD/3/3/11/21
- Dates of Creation31 May 2004
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
- Digital Materials
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access