This report follows on from the publication of Sir Liam's An Organisation with a Memory and the commitment to implement its recommendations on reforming approaches to patient safety in the NHS Plan. It places patient safety in the context of the Government's NHS quality programme and highlights key links to other Government initiatives.
Building a Safer NHS for Patients: Implementing An Organisation with a Memory
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 LD/3/3/4/4
- Dates of Creation17 Apr 2001
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access