Contains a summary of annual reports and special reports produced and commisioned by Sir Liam throught his time as Chief Medical Officer for England.
- Health issues covered in this report include;
- Progress on previous years' recommendations;
- The importance of establishing and maintaining regular physical activity throughout life;
- Better preperation for cold weather;
- Focus on rare diseases;
- The role of Grandparents in supporting young people to adopt healthy lifestyles;
- And the relationship between climate change and health.
Also included is a regional focus on some local problems, trends and initiatives across England.