Regarding a meeting on 4 October 2002 to discuss a book co-authored by Sir Liam with Sally Sheard entitled The Nation's Doctor: The Role of the Chief Medical Officer 1855-1998. Sir Liam invited past Chief Medical Officer's to discuss their experiences in the role.
Correspondence between Sir Liam and former Chief Medical Officers for England Sir Donald Acheson and Sir George Godber
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 LD/3/7/15
- Dates of Creation13 Sep 2002 - 09 Oct 2002
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access