This report consists of supplementary tables of empirical evidence supporting the findings and recommendations made in the main report Guidance on the consumption of alcohol by children and young people. Tables include studies carried out, methods, participants and results and were split into categories covering effects of alcohol consumption on development, risk and protective factors, and acute and longer-term consequences of adolescent alcohol consumption.
Guidance on the Consumption of Alcohol by Children and Young People: Supplementary Report (tables)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 LD/3/3/18/16
- Dates of Creation07 Dec 2009
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access