Consists of retrospective statistical analysis of all media coverage given to specific health and health care topics and campaigns championed by Sir Liam as Chief Medical Officer from 1998 to 2004. Includes tables and graphs on the overall and specific coverage, a break-down of media formats by coverage, top sources and authors, and the positive and negative interpretation given in the coverage
Evaluation Report on Media Coverage relating to Sir Liam's work as Chief Medical Officer for 1998 to 2004
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 LD/3/8/2/15
- Dates of Creation10 Oct 2006
- Physical Description1 item, CD.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Received as an additional accrual to the main collection in 2013.