Sir Gus regretfully accepts Sir Liam's resignation and pays tribute to his work in championing health improvements and his extensive personal expertise in providing advice to Ministers and leadership in Public Health.
Letter to Sir Liam from Sir Gus O' Donnell, Cabinet Secretary and Head of the Home Civil Service, on his retirement from the role of Chief Medical Officer
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 LD/3/7/21
- Dates of Creation15 Dec 2009
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
- Digital Materials
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access