Report co-written by Sir Liam and Peter Carr, Chairman of the Northern Regional Health Authority, proposing a strong and innovative strategic role for Regional Health Authorities following the Secretary of State for Health's announcement about the future of Regional Health Authorities in 1993.
The New Regional Health Authorities: Strategic Direction and the Management of Change
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 LD/1/3/17
- Dates of Creation31 Mar 1993
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access