Consists of bound volume presented to Sir Liam with personal messages from friends, colleagues, politicians and fellow medical and managerial professionals expressing gratitude for his work as Chief Medical Officer, praising specific aspects of his work and wishing him good luck for the future.
Includes messages from;
- Dame Sally Davies (16th Chief Medical Officer for England);
- Sue Hill (Chief Scientific Officer for England);
- Lord Nigel Crisp;
- Sir John Pattison;
- Alan Johnson;
- Ian Langlands;
- Sir Ian Carruthers;
- Sir David Nicholson (Chief Executive of the National Health Service);
- Professor John Beddington (Chief Scientific Advisor to HM Government);
- Baroness Julia Cumberlege;
- Barry Cockcroft (Chief Dental Officer for England);
- Sir Donald Irvine;
- And Sir Ian Kennedy.