Joint Government response from the Department of Health, the Home Office and Department for Education and Skills into the Isaacs Report: The Investigation of Events that Followed the Death of Cyril Mark Isaacs, by HM Inspector of Anatomy Dr Jeremy Metters. Includes background to the investigation, beginning with Sir Liam's work, and responses to the specific recommendations.
Isaacs Report Response: Response to the Report by Her Majesty's Inspector of Anatomy
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 LD/3/3/8/32
- Dates of Creation15 Jul 2003
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access