This report, aimed at the NHS, specifically Public Health and Primary Care Trusts and those concerned with formulating policies and programmes, contains evidence linking physical activity with health and analysing the optimum level of activity that people should achieve. It calls for a change in attitudes towards active lifestyles, and suggests a target for exercise as 30 minutes of moderate-intensity training at least five times a week.
At Least Five a Week: Evidence on the Impact of Physical Activity and its Relationship to Health
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 LD/3/3/14/2
- Dates of Creation29 Apr 2004
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
- Digital Materials
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access