Air raids; liasing with Government departments; Housewives Service. Halpin became adviser for United Nations Relief and Rehabilitation Association; talks with American and Russian dignitaries. Women's Royal Voluntary Service re Victory Parade. Retired from WRVS, 1973. Member of London Hostels Association since 1940; Governor of Bartholomew's Hospital, 1948-1974.
Kathleen Mary Halpin: Tape Three
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-8nls/8nls/02/3
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 8NLS/02/3
- Dates of CreationSep 1990
- Physical Description1 audio cassette