This sub-sub-series consists of minute books of meetings of the General Committee. Matters discussed include finances, election of officers, the purchase of shares in other societies, the purchase of stock, repairs to property, sending delegates to meetings, the purchase of land, excursions and the general administration of the society. At the rear of the minute books are attendence registers for the Committee members.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 NCRS/2/33/1/1
- Dates of Creation20 Oct 1876- 22 Jan 1914
- Physical Description13 volumes