One colour and twelve black and white images relating to news articles that appeared in the CRS journal The Society.
- Summer 1981- Five black and white images of Cassim Malam (17), employee of CRS Batley, with his athletic trophies.
- Spring 1983- One black and white image of Lewis Whitehouse (Barnsley CRS superstore) dressed as Father Christmas.
- Winter 1984- One black and white image of Eleanor Chamberlain, Manager of Leo's Scunthorpe, carrying out a first aid course.
- Winter 1984- One colour image of Helen Mitchell, Hemsworth Yorkshire, in hospital with her child who was born the same day as Prince Harry. CRS brought her baby clothes to celebrate.
- Spring 1985- One black and white image of Huddersfield Co-op Break Dancers Group.
- Spring 1985- One black and white image of a mother and child who were the first customers at the Huddersfield CRS mother and toddler club.
- Spring 1985- One black and white image showing a group of people celebrating their golden wedding anniversaries. They were invited to join in with the celebrations for the CRS golden jubilee.
- Summer 1985- One black and white image of a customer presenting staff of Barnsley Snack Bar with a large chocolate egg.
- Winter 1989- One black and white image and two newspaper cuttings of Clifford and Ida Morgan, Normanton, with a letter from Maragret Thatcher congratulating them on their golden wedding anniversary. Clifford claims to eat a tin of Co-op brand chicken soup every day.