This series consists of a resolution book of the Almondbury Integrety Provident Co-operative Society.
Almondbury Integrety Provident Co-operative Society
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 NCRS/2/1
- Dates of CreationJul 1872- Nov 1896
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1 Item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Almondbury Integrety Provident Co-operative Society was founded in 1838. In November 1896 a resolution was passed for the society to amalgamate with the Huddersfield Industrial Co-operative Society. This society then became part of Co-operative Retail Services (Northern Region) in 1958.