Minutes detailing the weekly meetings of the General Committee, mainly concerned with the day to day running of the Stainland & Holywell Green Industrial Co-operative Flour & Provision Society; matters discussed include setting the prices of goods, hiring staff, sourcing the best merchandise and the sending of delegates to conferences of other societies etc.
Minute Books of the General Committee.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 NCRS/2/43/1
- Dates of Creation1861 - 1890
- Physical Description3 volumes