This sub-sub-series consists of 5 volumes that contain each member's nomination of person who should receive their shares in the Society at their decease. Each page contains the name of the member, address, occupation, membership number, and the name and address of the nominated person. One of the volumes is for members of Crawshawbooth Co-operative Society which transferred its engagements to Rawtenstall in 1937.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 NCRS/2/37/3/1
- Dates of Creation14 Mar 1906- 8 Jan 1937
- Physical Description5 volumes