Proceedings in the House of Commons, 1628-9, written in several hands, late 17th century.
Proceedings in the House of Commons
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. hist. c. 202-3
- Dates of CreationLate 17th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description2 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
House of Commons.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The volumes were bought from Blackwell's in 1927.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 39828-9.